- AC CAPITAL TRUST
- AC WARRNAMBOOL TRUST
- ANADARA ASX SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES FUND
- ANADARA BATTERY TRANSITION FUND
- BENLEE TPF TOWNSVILLE PROPERTY TRUST
- EARNR YIELD
- ELEKTRA FUND
- FRAME FUTURES FUND
- FRAME LONG SHORT AUSTRALIAN EQUITY FUND
- GREYHOUND SYNDICATES TRUST
- GROW ALPHA FUND
- MANAGED INVESTMENT ACCOUNT SERVICE
- MAXIRON MONTHLY INCOME TRUST
- PMAC TRUST
- PRIMARY INVESTMENT BOARD
- READY SET SHORT TERM RENTAL FUND
- WALKER CAPITAL FIXED INCOME FUND
Maxiron Monthly Income Trust (ARSN 618 038 609)
The Maxiron Monthly Income Trust provides investors with a competitive monthly return for their savings, subject to the risk factors contained in Section 9 of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), by making Class Loans to the Lenders which are then on-lent to commercial Borrowers.
Product Disclosure Statement – dated 13 December 2023 – Click to view
RG45: Disclosure click to view
Target Market Determination – Click to view
Notice is hereby given that Primary Securities Ltd has elected to rely on ASIC Class Order 13/760 (Instrument).
Change of Compliance Plan Auditor
The Compliance Plan auditor for the Maxiron Monthly Income Trust – Mr Marius Van Der Merwe of 50 Colins Street, West Perth – has resigned as a consequence of the auditor rotation policy.
ASIC has granted its consent to the resignation of Mr Marius Van Der Merwe.
Ms Lucy Gardner of 50 Colins Street, West Perth – has accepted the appointment as the replacement Compliance Plan auditor.