- was established in 1999
- holds AFSL No. 224107; Click to view
- operates schemes around Australia;
- has NTA of $1m;
- is currently licensed as responsible entity for eleven registered managed investment schemes and eleven unregistered schemes;
- oversees major schemes in property development, property, financial assets and forestry;
- oversees assets in excess of $150m.
Primary has considerable experience in operating a wide variety of registered and unregistered managed investment schemes.
Over the last ten years Primary and related companies have been appointed as the replacement responsible entity of more than 20 schemes where the previous responsible entity had been placed in external control or the scheme was impaired.
Under the Australian Financial Services Licence granted by ASIC, Primary currently has responsible managers possessing the extensive knowledge and additional skills required to enable us to manage a range of asset classes including:
- Property and property developments
- Deposit Products