Primary holds AFSL 224107 authorising it to act as responsible entity for any property or forestry registered retail schemes, as trustee of any unregistered managed investment schemes (wholesale schemes), and (on approval by ASIC) as responsible entity for other registered managed investment schemes.
New Managed Investment Schemes
Primary offers a turnkey service to persons contemplating new managed investment schemes including:
- Preparation of Constitutions, Trust Deed and Management Agreements (via our solicitors), Compliance Plans, Risk Management Plans, Product Disclosure Statements, Information Memoranda, and any other necessary documents;
- Analysis and preparation of budgets and management plans;
- Due diligence and verification;
- Appointment of valuers and other professional consultants;
- Operating the scheme after registration;
- Registry services;
- Administration services;
- Accounting services;
- Ongoing investor relations.
Primary is sought after by investor groups wanting a responsible entity of integrity to represent them. Primary is one of the most experienced responsible entities in Australia in taking over existing schemes and can facilitate any necessary change of responsible entity which may also involve preparation of meeting documents to enable a change of responsible entity.